The town of Stuart is the county seat of Virginia’s Patrick County. Stuart is unique, with two main business areas known as Uptown and Downtown Districts. Stuart boasts a historical theatre featuring performing arts and concerts, traditional Gospel and Bluegrass venues, music and dance studios, coffee shop, shops, restaurants, local art galleries, antique stores, unique shops, businesses and museums and is home of the legendary Wood Brothers Racing Team. With the courthouse at its center, the Stuart Uptown Historic District encompasses government, financial, religious and commercial buildings.
Due to a decade-long increase in unemployment, Stuart features an excellent labor pool. Hundreds of displaced Patrick County workers have received retraining through PHCC-Patrick Campus. Stuart’s solid infrastructure and continued government support for the city’s growth provides an optimal environment for effective customer management solutions. The small-town values and The Results Companies' strong operational leadership have delivered a track record of success in demanding sales and customer service applications since 2006.
Call Center Quick Facts
- Closest city: Greensboro, NC (53 miles)
- Population (50-mile radius): 1.4 MM
- 20,000 square foot, sub-dividable facility
- 296 workstations
- 3 training rooms
- Secure, branded work areas to instill partner cultures and philosophies
- Inbound and Outbound Financial Services Sales
- Healthcare Inbound Member Services
- Inbound Enrollment
- Outbound Customer Care
- Retail Associate/Customer Support