Site Quality Liaison Performance Leader - Pasig City
The employee in this position is responsible for Quality Communications and Partnership with internal and external clients. SQLPL will take the lead on Quality by communicating client quality expectations during training classes. SQLPL’s will participate on Weekly Quality Performance Forums and Communicate Quality Trends, Negative Attributes as well as Exceptional Quality Improvements.
• Weekly Quality Communication Forums
• Internal and External Calibration Sessions
• Operations Meeting of the Minds
• Represent Quality in New Hire Training
• Create Intake Forms to submit RUO Quality Notifications
• Become the Voice of Quality at each Site being supported
• Works hand on with International/Domestic Communications Management
• Partners with CAG and QA Manager
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence team
• Responsible for Quality Recognition Program
• Follow up on Alert Notification and Coaching
• Update Results Client Profile as needed
• Communicate any Session Takeaways and Required Actions
• Assist Site Quality Leader with Site’s Dispute Process
SQLPL are assigned to Results’ smaller sites, supporting multiple clients. SQLPL Quality devotes Sixty percent of their time to the aforementioned administrative and leadership activities, and the remainder to executing monitoring, feedback and other routine duties.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) status in at least one major line of business supported at assigned sites. SME status in multiple accounts is highly desired.
• Two or more years of successful, progressively responsible experience in quality / performance management (Experience leading teams as a Team Leader / Quality Lead is highly desired
• Must not be on any disciplinary action plans or actions
• Knowledge of common analytics practices is a plus - Six Sigma etc…
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Superior consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing )
• Superior organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Ability to develop and motivate teams ( Preferred ReadiCoach / MTB5 / Tiger Team certification)
• Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
• Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Project management experience
• Ability to provided on-call s support, and work a flexible schedule
Ideal Candidates will exhibit:
• Professionalism –A strong work ethic and actively works toward excellence.
• Integrity – earns and maintains trust by communicating clearly and openly, and acting honestly and ethically.
• Communication – demonstrates strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
• Self Management –Self-control, sets personal goals, and chooses ethical courses of action.
• Teamwork – inspires a team to achieve and exceed the business objective